Have you ever had busy but unproductive days? They feel frustrating and discouraging. But, it doesn’t have to be this way.
One of the most powerful tools I’ve discovered in the last two years is focusmate.com. I learned about it in the 2019 book “Indistractable” by Nir Eyal.
Focusmate is a 24/7 online co-working site that allows you to work for 25 or 50 minutes with a randomly assigned partner somewhere on the planet.
What do I love about it?
1. It creates clarity. I have to define clear tasks that I will tackle in the next 50 minutes.
2. It invites camaraderie. I enjoy connecting for 30 seconds at the beginning and end with someone who also wants to get something done.
3. It’s fun! It turns my next task into a fun challenge.
4. It works. I invite all of my coaching clients into it, and most (not all) have said it changed their lives. It changed mine.
5. It is (almost) free- for $5 a month, I get unlimited sessions 24/7.
My invitation to you: Try Focusmate three times free of charge (www.focusmate.com) and share your thoughts below! I would love to know.
As a business and personal reinvention coach I help my clients get out of their own way and become better versions of themselves. So if you want to jump on a call to explore how to get the things done that you yearn to get done, I would be delighted.
#focus #procrastination #lifelonglearning